Mobile Banking with First National Bank in Altus offers you 24/7 access to your financial information. Bank anywhere, anytime, using your mobile device. Use text, browser, or the downloadable app for iPhone or Android.
It's convenient, secure, and available 24/7.
What can you do with Mobile Banking?
- Monitor account balances
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Send money to individuals with Popmoney
- Find nearby ATMs and branch locations
Note: You must be enrolled in First National Bank's Online Banking "FirstNet" to use Mobile Banking. (Access ID and password required.)
How to set up Mobile Banking from your cell phone
- Go to the app store.
- Search "First National Bank in Altus" and download the free app.
- Enter your username.
- Answer one security question.
- Enter your password.
How to set up Mobile Banking from your computer
- Log on to Online Banking and navigate to the Options tab.
- Click on Manage Devices in the mobile banking profile.
- Select the Mobile Services you would like to have.
- Set your time zone and Nickname your accounts.
- Enter your 10 digit mobile phone number with no dashes or spaces.
- Submit activation code sent through text to receive links to the mobile services you selected.
How to use Text based banking
- Enroll for text based banking from your online profile.
- After enrolling for text based banking you can send text commands to 99588.
- Text commands such as BAL to 99588 for the balances of your accounts. To receive a text message with all text commands simply text HELP to 99588.
- Reply STOP to cancel text based banking.
Mobile Deposit is secure, easy to use, and convenient.
Deposit checks directly into your account using your Android or Apple smartphone
Take photos of the front and back of your check and submit. It’s that easy.
Save time with fewer trips to the bank
Get Mobile Deposit
To must sign up to use Mobile Deposit. If you are already using internet banking just give us a call and we can add the service for you. For more information, review the Usage Guidelines. If you are not using internet banking you can enroll here.
Visit the app store for your smartphone and search for FNBALTUS and get the app.
If you already have our app, update it with the most recent version
Popmoney is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting.
What It Is
The Popmoney personal payment service lets you send money to friends, family or almost anyone. All you need is their name and email address or mobile telephone number to move money from your bank account to theirs.
How it works
Popmoney allows you to send and receive money from Online Banking. You can send money to your contacts, which will be notified by email or text message that you wish to send money to them. You and your contacts will never need to exchange financial account information.
How You Can Use It
Popmoney is easy and convenient for you and the people you send money to. Users can simply receive money in their eligible account online at their bank (if it's a member of the Popmoney network), or at Popmoney.com saving them a trip to the bank.
Use Popmoney to:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Pay friends back for a fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select your Account
- Click on "Bill Pay"
- Click the "Popmoney" tab.
It’s that simple!
Not signed up for Online Banking? Sign up today!
Bill Pay & eBills
Bill Pay makes it easy to pay your bills online, view your e-bills and maintain complete control over your financial activities. With Bill Pay, you have access to these great features:
- Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name
- Schedule payments by the due date
- Keep your money until the day your payment is due
- Set up reminders
- Pay from multiple checking accounts
- Make recurring payments
- See everything at a glance with the Payment Center
- Receive electronic delivery of your bills
- Same day/next day payments
- Send money to friends and family with just their email address or cell phone number
Mobile Bill Pay
Mobile Bill Pay is a fast and secure way to stay on top of your payments from anywhere. You can also check your balance; find ATMs, transfer funds and more. Easy ways to access:
- Smartphone App – for your iPhone or Android
- Mobile Web – web browser based
View, organize and pay your bills online simply, safely and securely. With eBills you will have access to these great features:
- One login to remember
- Payment alerts and reminders
- Safety & security of transacting through Bill Pay
- Elimination of clutter
- Less paper used
Make your Bill Pay experience easier, faster and more convenient. Simply log into Bill Pay and look for the "Get Bill" icon next to eligible eBills to sign up today!